2 x 0.8 fte positions
The Gore Counselling Centre has provided a professional therapeutic service to Gore for 42 years. Staff are well supported and enjoy a positive collegial environment.
- The Family Therapist position involves working with young people and their families who present with a full range of issues. The therapist will work holistically utilising a wide range of tools and approaches. Recent experience working with families is required for this position.
- The General/AOD Counsellor will work mainly with people who present with alcohol and/or drug issues. We will consider a newly qualified counsellor who wants to extend into AOD work. Some training costs may also be provided.
Both positions require:
- a counselling or psychotherapy qualification
- full (or working towards) membership of NZAC, NZAP or equivalent
- be able to work with a team, and
- communicate well with staff from other social agencies in our community.
A position description for both positions is available on request. Applications close on 22 August 2019.
Send applications to Bill Rout, Manager, Gore Counselling Centre: email@example.com or phone 03 208 5366.