Mosaic (www.mosaic.nz) is an ACC-registered charitable trust located in Wellington that provides counselling & peer support services to male survivors of sexual abuse. We are a rapidly growing charity and we now are looking to add registered providers to our small team.
The counselling roles are for ACC sensitive claims counsellors and psychologists from both Wellington and all of New Zealand.
You would provide therapy to our clients nationwide.
Skills and experience
- You will already be registered as a provider or interested in becoming a provider
- You will be an experienced professional who holds an annual practicing certificate from a relevant professional governing body (e.g. NZAC, NZPB)
- You will have experience working with clients who are male survivors of sexual abuse
- You will be personable with the ability to work as part of a team
- You will show a strong commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi and understanding of Māori cultural awareness
- A knowledge of, and an ability to work with persons from the Rainbow community.
- You will also be required to undergo a Police vetting check.
Please send your CV and a cover letter describing your experience working with survivors of sexual abuse to Richard Jeffrey at email@example.com. If you have any enquiries please ring Richard Jeffrey on 0275 608 444.