Part-time, 12 month fixed-term contract
To work with adolescent survivors of sexual violence, and their whānau.
Are you passionate about working with youth, and want to be part of the solution to ending sexual violence?
We are looking for a therapist to join our Youth Team working with female adolescents aged 13 to 18 years and their whānau. Our organisation works from a feminist values base, and we have a friendly, supportive team where staff well-being is a priority. We provide supervision, and flexible working hours along with opportunities for professional development.
This is a part-time role (21.5hrs per week including Mondays), for a fixed-term of 12 months, with the possibility of extension. It is based in our Mt Eden office as well as in schools.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with young people who have experienced significant trauma.
- Have an affinity with the needs of young people and a systemic understanding of the dynamics of families.
- Hold registration/membership of an appropriate professional body, and a current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Demonstrate commitment to Te Tiriti O Waitangi.
- Hold registration with ACC Sensitive Claims or can work towards registration with our assistance.
- Have a current drivers license and access to a vehicle.
Check out our website to learn more about our organisation: www.helpauckland.org.nz/
For further information and job description, please contact Emily Thomas, Therapy Services Manager:
Ph: 022 191 7514