- This event has passed.
Explore TRE workshop, Auckland
October 18, 2019 @ 8:00 am - October 20, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$699 – $899
Looking for new practices to help your clients cope better with stress and tension?
- Learn a simple but effective practice to help you take better care of yourself while you’re taking care of others.
- Teach your clients how to use TRE to find peace, create wellbeing and build resilience in a busy, demanding world.
Founded by Dr David Berceli, TRE (Stress, Tension and Trauma Release Exercises) activates the body’s instinctive tremor mechanism in a safe and controlled way. These tremors release the tension that builds up in our bodies because of every day stressors and challenging life events.
Who should attend?
- TRE can be used by professionals whose work supports those affected by stress, tension, anxiety and trauma and who want to add a body-based, self-empowering techinque to their existing services. This includes therapists, counsellors, social workers, occupational therapists, osteopaths, physiotherapists, doctors, chiropractors, cranio-sacral therapists, bodyworkers, coaches, parents, teachers, fitness instructors and others in alternative health fields.
- Those who wish to teach TRE to others or use it as a therapeutic technique will need to certify as TRE Providers. This requires completion of the full TRE Global Certification Training Programme (GCTP). Certification in the GCTP requires participation in a second 3-day workshop and a comprehensive supervision programme. The process usually takes around 12 months depending on each participant’s personal progress. Full programme details are available on request.
- This 3-day workshop is also open to the general public and is ideal for anyone who wants to learn a valuable self-care technique that can be used to manage stress and tension for the rest of their lives. TRE promotes inner peace and wellbeing and helps to increase resilience to life’s inevitable challenging events.