- This event has passed.
Mental Health Summit, online
November 3, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - November 5, 2020 @ 8:00 pm$60 – $200
This Summit is designed to equip mental health professionals in New Zealand with both expert knowledge and skills on mental health, that can result in tangible reductions on distress experienced by the people we serve.
Join some of the world’s leading mental health commentators at New Zealand’s largest online Mental Health Summit for mental health professionals. Sharpen your knowledge and skills, and expose your mind to new thinking.
- Join other mental health professionals in hearing from thought leaders
- Access and discuss some of the latest research and thinking
- Connect with leading mental health experts who are happy to assist you post-summit with deeper dives into their area of expertise.
- Attend sessions in real-time and/or on-demand – you choose what works for you!
- ·Various ticket price options
The inaugural 2020 Mental Summit delivers a unique line-up of renowned practitioners, researchers, authors, and educators:
- Staying Sane in an Insane World with Prof Allen Frances, Duke University USA
- What’s Working and New Innovations in Maori Mental Health with Dr Rees Tapsell, Waikato DHB
- When Suicidal Thoughts Persist: Treating Chronic Ideation with Professor Stacey Freedenthal, PhD, LCSW, University of Denver USA
- Anxiety – Expert Advice from a Neurotic Shrink with Dr Mark Cross, New South Wales, Australia
- Busy Brain Syndrome – the Root Cause of Stress and Overwhelm with Dr Lucia Kelleher, Behavioural Neuroscientist, Victoria, Australia
- The Friendship Bench with Dr Ruth Verhey, Zimbabwe
Ticket price includes access to all 6 of our 1 hour webinars, attend live sessions in real-time and/or on-demand.
Recognising the challenges faced by some we provide several payment options:
- $200 gst incl – Standard
- $60 gst incl – Student/Unemployed/Low income
- Pay What You Can
Please visit https://www.grow.co.nz/mental-health-summit/ for further details
Direct your enquiries to Feona Horrex, firstname.lastname@example.org