Treating Complex Trauma, Auckland
October 29 @ 8:00 am - October 30 @ 5:00 pm$600 – $1270
This two-day program focuses upon phase- based treatment for survivors of child abuse and neglect. This workshop completes Leah’s four-day trauma- focused training. Applicable to both adult and adolescent populations, incorporating practical, current experiential techniques showing promising results with this population; drawn from Emotion focused therapy for trauma, Metacognitive therapy, Schema therapy, Attachment pathology treatment, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy.
Also available via two-day livestream or as an online package with three months access.
* Program fee for NZ residents. Please note that fee and payment is in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Early Bird Fee $600 AUD each (Day 1-2 or Day 3-4) when you pay more than four months prior
- Normal Fee $680 AUD each (Day 1-2 or Day 3-4) when you pay less than four months prior
- Pairs Fee $1,170 AUD or $1,270 AUD as above when you pay for Days 1-4 in one transaction
* Register directly on our website for Auckland but please contact us to obtain these fees if you participate online or attend in Australia. These fees only apply to NZ residents.
Your fee includes program materials, lunches, morning and afternoon teas on all workshop days.
You must have first completed Day 1-2 to attend Day 3-4. For Days 1-4, if you wish to attend different locations, please email us your location preferences, name, address, mobile and any dietary requests for catering and you will receive a reservation invoice with the discounted fee and payment instructions.
Please visit www.talominbooks.com for further details
Direct your enquiries to Joshua George, email@example.com
Note that attendee withdrawals and transfers attract a processing fee of $77 AUD. No withdrawals are allowed in the ten days prior to the workshop; however, positions are transferable to anyone you nominate.