- This event has passed.
Explore TRE workshop, Auckland
May 24 @ 9:00 am - May 26 @ 5:30 pm$749 – $899
LOOKING FOR NEW PRACTICES TO HELP YOUR CLIENTS COPE BETTER WITH STRESS AND TENSION?
Learn a simple, but effective practice to help you take better care of yourself while you’re taking care of others.
Teach your clients how to use TRE to find peace, create wellbeing and build resilience in a busy, demanding world.
- Do the clients you support struggle with insomnia, headaches, chronic pain, anxiety, depression, anger, irritability or feeling overwhelmed?
- Do you sometimes feel like you’re talking in circles and getting nowhere fast?
- Are you looking for new and effective ways you can help your clients resolve their stress, anxiety, tension or trauma?
Founded by Dr David Berceli, TRE (Stress, Tension and Trauma Release Exercises) activates the body’s instinctive tremor mechanism in a safe and controlled way. These tremors release the tension that builds up in our bodies because of every day stressors and challenging life events.
A regular TRE practice helps people all over the world to:
- improve sleep, energy levels, focus and concentration
- reduce stress, pain, anxiety, depression, stress and tension
- recover more easily from injuries
- build more harmonious relationships and stronger social connections
- develop greater resilience
Led by international TRE Certification Trainer Ingrid Regenass, this 3-day experiential workshop is perfect if you want to learn about and practice a technique you can use for your own health, healing and self-care. It is also the first step in the TRE Global Certification Training Programme (GCTP) for those who want to learn how to use TRE in a therapeutic or healing context to help others release stress, tension and trauma.
Super Early Bird rate closes 8 March. Click here for more information.